Chamber Host a Chamber Mixer
Host A Monthly Mixer
Mixers are an ideal opportunity to gain exposure and publicity for your business. As a member of the Chamber of Commerce, you are invited to host one of many monthly Mixers. As a host you will also benefit from a large, positive and business-oriented crowd.
Hosting a Successful Mixer
We suggest that you:
- Invite business associates, top customers, and employees to the event. As a host you receive 10 FREE guest entries to the event.
- Offer your choice of food and beverage refreshments. This can be as simple or as elaborate as your budget will allow.
- Offer an incentive (discount on services, two for one, etc.) for those who attend to encourage them to come back and buy your product or service.
- Gather at least three gift items that can be raffled off. These can be any items of varying value. Talk to your Chamber representative for ideas.
- Please have a table available for the Chamber to use for check-in.
The Chamber will provide the following:
Will promote the event on our website, and through social media. We will also create a flyer for distribution at the Chamber’s various events
Chamber will invite Dignitaries, Chamber Board members and Ambassadors.
Chamber and Dignitaries will publicly welcome you; you will then be invited to make any introductions and announcements about your business.
Official Chamber Mixers:
- HOST AN ALL MEMBER AFTER HOURS MIXER (Quarterly)
- HOST A WOMEN IN BUSINESS MIXER (Every 4th Wednesday of the Month)
- HOST A LATINOS IN BUSINESS MIXER (Quarterly)
- HOST A YOUNG PROFESSIONALS GROUP MIXER (Every other 2nd Tuesday of the Month)