Chamber Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Be A Part of the Experience
The Camarillo Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer members an opportunity to hold Ribbon Cutting ceremonies, Groundbreakings, and New Location Introductions! These are great opportunities to gain exposure and publicity for your business.
Ribbon Cutting Package includes:
- Invitations to City, County and Chamber officials such as the Mayor, Chamber Chairman of the Board, Chamber Board members and Chamber Ambassadors
- Pre-publicity for the ceremony in the Chamber’s e-newsletter The Update, Chamber’s Facebook Page, and on the print and online Calendar of Events
- A ceremony and presentation of a certificate of recognition from the Chamber and the City followed by an official ribbon cutting (or groundbreaking, etc.).
- A photograph of the event placed in appropriate Chamber Communication
- Produce a flyer or printed invitation, to be used for distribution
- Must be a member of the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce
- Must be within 6 months of either opening or purchasing a new business, having moved to a new location, or a major expansion or renovation.